In light of life’s realities, we aim to help young and old alike to get their finances under control and prepare themselves for the future.
The Extra Mile Ministries’ Financial Literacy Initiative seeks to provide the knowledge that individuals and families may use to help them find financial stability and independence. We can help you:
- Get a complete and realistic picture of your current financial situation.
- Begin to reduce and even eliminate all your debt.
- Learn to set aside money for emergency and major purchases.
- Depending on your doing the two preceding things, we can show you how to live within your income.
Financial success does not depend on large investment returns or a growing income. It’s as simple as spending less than you earn and doing it over a long period of time. If you learn this step, you will be getting yourself out of debt, you will be saving and you will be protecting yourself from an uncertain economic future.
- Financial literacy workshops
- One-on-one consulting for debt management, tax preparation and goal setting
- Network of volunteer financial consultants